Designed with our contractors in mind, RigUp has created job sheets to allow contractors to log and calculate operating rates, mileage, and reimbursements efficiently. These job sheets have been repeatedly tested and improved to ensure you have everything you need to invoice for pay while having a design that is simple and straightforward.
Creating a Job Sheet
To begin, login to your RigUp profile using your email address and password. Your job sheet section can be easily accessible from a variety of links: Your Job Sheets, Submit Job Sheet, or Work > Job Sheets.
Click Submit a New Job Sheet to get started.
- Select your client name from the dropdown list.
- Enter the pay period start and end date for the job sheet you are submitting.
- If you have not already done so, please download the template and save it to your desktop or someplace easily accessible. Fill out the excel template with the appropriate information. Note: some programs will ask to enable editing before you can type anything into the file.
- Save the completed job sheet to your computer. Note: When saving, please use the “save as…” option. This will allow you to rename the file in addition to keeping the template on your device for future use. The format we recommend our contractors use is [Name: Start date - End Date].
- Enter your Country, State, and select Confirm & Continue.
Submitting Your Completed Job Sheet
- Enter the amount of hours worked. This is used for tracking and reporting purposes. If you are not an hourly worker, estimate hours simply by multiplying the amount of days worked by 12 hours.
- Upload your completed job sheet. Drag and drop the file or click on the perforated box to upload your job sheet.
- Add a comment (optional). Add an optional comment that will be visible to your client.
- Add additional supporting documents. Select the checkbox if you have additional supporting documents such as reimbursement receipts, signed field tickets, etc.
- Select Next to review your work.
Note: Only one job sheet can be uploaded per draft. Please create a separate draft if you would like to submit another.
The next page will summarize all the previously completed steps. If you would like to edit any previous details or upload a different job sheet, click the applicable section or use the back button.
Select Confirm & Submit when you are ready to submit your job sheet for processing. You should receive an email shortly after, confirming receipt of your submission.
For assistance with submitting a job sheet on RigUp, contact us at 512-501-5452 ext. 2 or email@example.com