Welcome to RigUp! We are excited to have you join!
Below you will find all necessary information needed to complete your work onboarding. If you still have questions after, please feel free to contact RigUp Support.
Step 1: Job Invite
In order to begin work onboarding, you will receive an email in your inbox from RigUp Consulting with the subject line:
You have been invited to work with (insert company name here).
- If you have not received the invite email please check your spam/junk folder before reaching out to RigUp.
- If you already have an existing account with RigUp, you will be prompted to sign in. If you have an account under a different email address, please let us know and we will merge your accounts.
Example of invite email below:
- Open the email, click Join RigUp Now. This will redirect you to www.RigUp.com to complete account setup.
- Fill in the requested information and create a password that you can easily remember. Tip: store your password somewhere safe in case you forget it.
- Once your sign up information has been filled out, click Start using RigUp.
Step 2: Packages & Job Details
You will be prompted to review your payment options and job details. For payment options, you can choose to be paid within 1 business day with our NextDay Pay™ option, 30-Day pay for a discount, or the standard 5-7 days. The job details will include the client name, your position, pay rates, and start date. Certification requirements may also be listed.
- If you are missing any certifications, you can click on Update (shown in picture below) and add any necessary documents.
Note: You will also have the option to update these certifications later on.
- If the job details are incorrect, or you choose to decline the invite, click Decline and let us know why.
- If the job details are correct and you choose to accept the invite, then simply click Accept.
Step 3: Tell Us About Yourself
After you have accepted the job, you will need to enter basic information about yourself click Save and Continue.
Step 4: RigUp's Independent Contractor Agreement
On the next page you will see RigUp’s Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Be sure to read through the entire agreement before you check the box that states: By checking this box, I agree to the terms of the Independent Contractor Agreement.
*This agreement is located at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, click Save and Continue to continue to the next step.
Note: You will be unable to click the agreement box until you scroll through the entire Independent Contractor Agreement.
Step 5: Safety Manual, Auto Insurance, Background & Drug Consent
*Photo example at end of section
- Click RigUp Safety Manual in order to download the manual.
- After reading the manual check the box stating: By checking this box, I acknowledge that I have received and reviewed the RigUp Safety Manual.
Note: You do not need to send in a signed copy of the manual. It will be sufficient enough to simply check the acknowledgement on the website.
- Upload a photo or file that clearly displays proof of your auto insurance to the Select or drop proof of auto insurance section.
- The auto insurance proof needs to include your name, insurance provider, policy number, and both the effective and expiration dates. *The expiration date should match the one you manually enter into RigUp.
Important Note: If you do not have a car, therefore do not have auto insurance, then please upload a document that states why you do not have auto insurance, to the Select or drop proof of auto insurance section.
Background Check / Drug Screen:
- Check the box to consent to receiving a background check and/or drug screen from RigUp, as well as consent that we will share the results with your current company.
- When finished, click save and continue.
Step 6: Tax Information
Next, you will need to input your tax information in order for RigUp to verify your work eligibility and correctly report your income. This information is kept confidential.
- If you are filing as a business, you will need to fill out the section below with your relevant information. Note: If you are not filing as a business, you may skip this step.
- Be sure to check the boxes under the Certifications section, in order to verify your information.
- Once you check all boxes press the blue save and continue button.
Step 7: Bank Information
In the final onboarding step you will need to input your bank information in order to be paid.
Important Note: If you wish to receive paper checks mailed to your address, check the I don’t have a bank account box. Once you have completed entering this information, press save and continue.
- Provide your bank name, account type, routing number, and account number.
- Double check that all information is entered accurately.
If you are unsure of the accuracy of your bank information, PLEASE verify this with your financial institution before entering anything. Incorrect information will delay the payment process.
As soon as ALL above onboarding information is entered, you will be able to begin the background check and drug screening process!
Once again, welcome to RigUp!
For assistance with hiring a contractor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.