Applying for jobs on RigUp is simple and effective. Once you build a contractor profile, applying is a matter of clicks. Get your experience and resume in front of hiring managers and get hired!
This article describes how to view and apply for jobs.
- Create a RigUp Contractor account: Sign Up Here
- Build your profile: This will take you through a few questions about what jobs you're looking for, your past experience, and your skills and certifications.
Once you've completed your profile, you can see all of the current job postings by one of two ways:
- Select Jobs on RigUp's top menu bar. This will take you to the jobs page, which shows you available jobs in a list.
- Find the Jobs section on your RigUp account dashboard. This is located towards the bottom of the page under the Your Profile section. Click View All under the Jobs section and search by role or basin using the filters on the left.
Once you find a job you may be interested in, select View Details to see the job's full description and requirements. This details page will also give you the option to apply (see next section.)
Applying to Jobs
Once you're ready to apply for a job, click Apply Now on the job's detail page. This is located in the bottom right corner of the job details section as seen below:
- If you haven't completed your profile, we'll first ask for previous relevant experience, such as years of experience and basins that you have worked in.
- Fill this section out to the best of your abilities so that hiring managers will have a good idea of your previous work experience. This will also be saved and added to your profile for future applications.
- Once you have completed filling out your relevant experience, you will select Save and Continue in order to move on with the job application.
Job Application Submission
- After adding your previous experience (if applicable), you will be taken to the Job Application.
- Complete the required questions and add an optional note to the Hiring Manager. This is where you can really make your application stand out!
- Finally select Finish, which is shown below:
After you apply to a job, the job will display Pending the jobs page. You'll be contacted via email on client decisions about your application.
For assistance with hiring a contractor, please contact us at email@example.com.