Your user profile contains information that others will be able to see, depending on privacy settings. This is where you can update services you provide, work experience, reviews, certifications and references.
Accessing Your Profile
- Login to your account.
- On your dashboard page, left side, there will be a box that says Your RigUp. Select Your Profile within this box.
- You are now on your account profile.
Below is the top half of your profile page, which is explained in depth beneath this photo:
- Under the top section labeled Overview, select the green Edit button on the right side.
- On this Overview you will have a Personal Info and Work Info section. Both of these sections are where you can add the most vital information to your profile.
- We suggest adding a profile photo, mini resume, LinkedIn URL and a copy of your resume, as well as all other mandatory information.
- Under the Services section select the green Add button on the right side.
- This section will allow you to add any past work experience you have.
- Once you have added your work experience simply select Save.
Your Profile is Almost Complete
This section is located on the right side, under Overview. If you have a former employer or coworker who is able to give you a review, simply select Get Reviews and follow the prompts on screen.
The Reviews section on your RigUp profile is where any reviews you have received will be located, as well as another location you can have reviews added. Below is an example of the bottom half of your profile:
If you have any certifications this is where you will be able to upload them.
In this section you will select Add, which will bring you to a window that shows common certifications.
Once you select the certifications you will click Next in the bottom right corner.
This brings you to the details page which allows you to add the date of certification, expiration date, and proof of the certification. Following this select Save.
Under the references section you will be able to put the information of any reference you may have. This includes colleagues, managers, people you managed, and any others.
- An important part of the reference section is the Letter of Recommendation. Simply upload this document at the end of the references section and select Save.
Once you have completed updating all sections in your profile you are done and can move on with the job search process!