What is RigUp
RigUp is the fastest growing oil and gas marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of oil field services with a focus on safe and efficient operations.
As the largest provider of oilfield contract labor for both E&P and OFS companies across North America, RigUp offers the easiest and most transparent way to find the very best consultants for any facilities, drilling, completions and production projects.
- Fastest Pay in the USA - Money in your account as quickly as 5 business days
- Make more money - Keep more of your hard earned cash. RigUp offers the best rates in oil and gas
- Largest Oil & Gas Network - More than 200 companies source contract labor through RigUp’s online directory
- Sign up
- Complete the simple onboarding requirements
- Submit your job sheet online
- Get paid as quickly as three business days!
Looking for Work?
- Sign up
- Complete your profile to become visible to hiring companies
- Keep an eye out for new job postings for new opportunities
- Go to work and start earning!
Earn as much as $350 for every new contractor you refer to RigUp that joins the program and begins billing.
If you can introduce us to a brand new company and help get us an MSA, you could earn an additional bonus.
For more information, simply follow the instructions on your dashboard when you are logged into your RigUp account.
- Work with Anybody - The RigUp MSA means you can work with any oil and gas company in North America
- Robust Insurance - RigUp’s industry specific insurance program helps you meet any company’s requirements
- Quick and Easy Onboarding - Get pre approved to bill through RigUp in less than 24 hours
- Optional Health Insurance - Visit www.RigUpCare.com sign up for optional health care insurance
- Best In Class Support Team - Our team of support specialists are always on hand to help you with any questions
If you have chosen to work through RigUp there is a service fee deducted from every paycheck. On average, this fee is only 6-8% of your day rate and RigUp will never charge a fee on reimbursable amounts (such as mileage and per diem) or bonuses.
If you have any questions or want to find out more about RigUp's Independent Contractor program, you can reach us here: