Based on feedback from our consultants, RigUp has updated the job sheet experience to support both desktop and mobile submission. Using digital job sheets consultants can log and calculate operating rates, mileage, and reimbursements efficiently. The new digital job sheet experience has been repeatedly tested and will see additional improvements over time to ensure a straightforward and simple experience that allows you to get paid for your work.
Digital job sheets are currently in the process of being rolled out, so if you don’t see this experience while filling out your job sheet it will be coming in the near future.
- New mobile experience
- Excel is no longer necessary to submit job sheets
- Fewer screens and less manual data entry required to submit job sheets
- Consultants can save a Job Sheet still “In Progress” allowing for job sheets to be filled out over time prior to submission
- Gross pay and net pay are calculated and displayed allowing consultants to see what they should be paid based on the information provided
- In case you need to contact customer support, you can now see the Job Sheet IDs making it easier for RigUp to answer questions about a specific job sheet
- In the event a Digital Job Sheet is rejected, the email sent to correct the job sheet will automatically bring up the job sheet that needs to be corrected
Creating a Job Sheet (Desktop)
To begin, login to your RigUp profile using your email address and password. Your job sheet section can be easily accessible from a variety of links: Your Job Sheets, Create new Job Sheet, or Work > Job Sheets.
Click Create New Job Sheet to get started.
Before you begin, review your Pay Rate information on the right-hand side and make sure it’s accurate. If everything looks good begin entering your Work Information.
- Enter the State and County your work was completed in.
- Followed by your Supervisor’s Name, Email, and Phone number.
- Once you have completed this section, scroll down to being entering your line items
Filling in Line Items
- Click the + Add line item button to get started. This will add a blank line item for you to begin filling in.
- Adjust the date if necessary, then fill in all applicable fields Pay Rate, Hours worked (This is used for tracking and reporting purposes. If you are not an hourly worker, estimate hours simply by multiplying the amount of days worked by 12 hours.), Miles, Milage Rate, Mileage Description, Per Diem, Well Name, AFE #, and Description of work.
- If you have more than one entry use the Copy function after entering your first line. This can be used to quickly add as many line items as you need. To copy a line fist select it using the checkbox on the left-hand side.
- Then the copy or delete functions will be available on the right-hand side. Click Copy as many times as you need to add additional lines. If you add too many, simply select the line with the check box and click delete to remove it.
- Take note, as you add line items using the Copy function the Work Date fields will automatically adjust to the next day.
If on Mobile Browser:
Click + Add line item, then Edit. This will take you to a new edit line item page with the field to fill in your work details. Once you have filled in the work details for your first line item you can follow the same steps outlined above for Copying your line item.
Once you have filled in your line items scroll down to review your payment summary. At this point you can Save Job Sheet to be able to add/edit entries later or Submit Job Sheet and it will be sent your Approver.
- Once a job sheet has been submitted, you can’t edit the job sheet.
- Job Sheets can not be deleted. If you need to delete a job sheet in progress, please contact RigUp Support for assistance.
- You can only have a single job sheet in progress at a time.
For assistance with submitting a digital job sheet on RigUp, contact us at 512-501-5452 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org